INDONESIAN younger POPULARITY

Monday, January 24, 2011

today I has a lot that should need to do.
I don't know why? even I think that I must couldn't to done it's all, well I have done with it.

maybe I should learn from last experies, that I has felt so tired becase too busy with all my home works.
hey.. when I said about home works, don't just think about own home works that from own colleg ok?
it's not just talking about it's all.

erm... although I felt tired I know that I should have to finished it all with my best.
not just need to think, but my home works also force me to walk and talk with another.
it's realy succes to made me become a younger that to looks mature enough infront my dady's frends.
happy to saw that he is feel proud cause have daughter like me, He said.
yeah..
I know that he is not like before anymore.
saw my paretns that more old..
older because the time has past step by step, like that I should need to grow up with my best to make them to don't worried about us, special me' cause I the last child and the last that still need have study.

now, I'm blogging.
actualy I made this blog just for a home work that my university told.
so it's a law that we are should to do and have!

you know what?
if you force to have speach infront the peoples I will do it, athough I will feel so shy quite.
but..
just don't force me to have wrote the blog.
cause I know my self.
it's quite hard to have write some words that just has to speak at public.
no..
no...
I should late everytimes I should to finish my blog home work.
speach is my hobby.
but.. if it's talking about to wrote, I should to think about it with so clearly...
I'm never think to be a writer.

but so happy that I could to finish this home work now. although I think it's shouldn't enough.
at least I has to do my best!!!!!!

my wish now is..
I WISH THAT I WON'T LATE TO POST IT!!!!
AMEN.

^0^

All I has wrote here special just for education. not for sale!
thank you^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates